Monday, November 19, 2007

The Year of the Dog

The year of the dog continues. I can't figure it out. Oregon and Oklahoma are the latest victims. At the rate we're going, 2 loss teams will have a shot at the finals!

This week is rivalry week- one of the best set of games in college football and a time to throw the records out the window. This translates to easy pickin' for the underdog poolers. But with the way this crazy year has been going, who knows?

Where will I be Thursday? At 7pm CST, I will be firmly planted on my couch watching the Pac-10 Championship from Tempe, Arizona. I really beleive that the winner will go to the Rose Bowl because with UCLA and Oregon State remaining on the schedule, a Dixon-less Orgeon is going down again.

Fight On and Beat the Devils,

Hans

No comments: